Building a Successful Drupal Business
There are four key things that every successful business must have: Processes, Recruiting, Sales, and Finances. This non-tech session is designed primarily for entrepreneurs, owners & managers. You’ll walk away challenged to make core changes in the way you do business that will take your company from surviving to thriving - even in a down economy.
We’ll cover the following things:
- Building a positive company culture by design.
- Creating and executing processes that free your team’s creativity.
- How to position your business in the Drupal community.
- Sales and marketing made easy(er).
- Planning for profit - it’s not about the billing!
Comments from attendees of this session at Boston Drupal Camp:
“I only attended a handful of sessions, but Ben Finklea’s Building a Successful Drupal (Design) Business presentation was superb (and one I could follow, being a Drupal newbie).” —Lisa Rex
“I enjoyed the talk very much and you gave me a good deal to think about.” —Antonio
“Just sitting here at your nifty presentation, and was wondering if you could possibly send me the slides whenever you have a spare moment! thanks for all the work & thought that went into your this session :)” -Lauren
Ben Finklea, CEO and Founder of Volacci